Adhesives and SILICONES FOR WALL CLADDING
Hygienic Wall Cladding can be fully bonded to most wall substrates, using our Two Part Polyurethane Adhesive.
Brickwork and Block Work – Existing Ceramic Tiles – Plasterboard and Plywood : using 5mm square notched trowel applied 100% Cover.
Two Part Polyurethane: 8.0Kilo for 3050mm x 1220mm Sheets
Two Part Polyurethane: 6.5Kilo for 2440mm x 1220mm Sheets
We can also recommend our Fast Grab Adhesive. Because this can be used on almost any wall substrate using 5mm & 3mm notched trowels pending on substrate.
Fast Grab: 15Ltr will install approx
– 8no 2440mm x 1220mm Sheets
– 6no 3050mm x 1220mm Sheets
White Food Grade Silicone Seal White is the choice for sealing around all abutments. For the reason that, it will finish off any installation when using Hygienic Wall Cladding in white.
We also offer our Single Part Acrylic Adhesive for use on Plasterboard and Plywood. Firstly, it is recommended that the wall to be applied with a unibonded PVA Roller, before using Single Part Acrylic Adhesive. In addition, Single Part Acrylic Adhesive can be applied using a 3mm square notched trowel for 100% cover. Finally, all products are Made in the UK.
TOOLS and ACCESSORIES FOR WALL CLADDING
Tools and Accessories
Likewise, we offer a great range of tools and accessories for use with our Wall Cladding products. Please call us for advice and prices. Tel 01908 615 151
- Wall Panel Rollers
- Mozart Weld Trimming Tool
- Trim Cutters
- 5mm – 3mm Notched Trowels
- Welding Guns
- Mixing Paddles
- Double sided Foam Welding Tape 50mm x 2mm x 25Lm Roll
- White Weld Rod Coils
- Food Safe White Silicone
- Wafer Head Screws
- Portable line bender for site forming thermoplastic sheet from 2mm to 5mm thick and up to 3000mm long.
- 8mm Diameter incoloy sheathed heating element 1500W x 110 volt producing pencil radius bends.
- Element let into 32mm Monolux 40 heat resistant board.
- 3mm Aluminium framing for lightweight protection.
- Stainless steel fixings throughout.
- Removable panels for damage replacement.
- Full encapsulated and sealed electrical wiring.
- 110 Volt male socket provided, attached to end of unit for use with 110 volt lead and transformer (not included).
- Approximate dimensions: 3400mm long or 2800mm (up to 2500mm sheets) 140mm wide, 70mm deep.
For more information contact Hygienic Interiors today. Telephone Milton Keynes 01908 615 151
Hygienic Interiors specialises in the supply and installation of high quality PVC Wall Cladding and Hygienic Ceiling products. Fast track walling is available, long with fast track walling and coloured cladding options.
We have 20 years experience, offer a friendly, efficient service, and Next Day Nationwide delivery. Hygienic Interiors’ team of installers is CSCS registered and furthermore, we as a company are Constructionline certified. Importantly, our stock of sheets and cladding are manufactured in the UK. Therefore, you can be guaranteed products are ISO9001 compliant and meet all British / EU legal standards.